„Envisioning, designing and building delightful Customer Experience across any channel, device, touchpoint or medium“.
My drive is to create project setups in which digital products and services with an high impact for the customer can be developed.
For more than 15 years I have been working with pleasure and commitment as a discovery coach, method trainer and in product design management in software development. Here, I am convinced of a user-centred and sustainable product development approach in which the product and service design are created iteratively in exchange with the later user and the context of use. With this approach, sustainable applications can be created with high business impact and high user value at the same time.
As a trained engineer for information technology and design, a good functional base and a useful feature set is important to me, as well as an appealing and intuitive product design. An additional focus of my work is to build productive and creative team setups for effective team dynamics in which product innovation can only arise - always in an exchange with the users perspective.
I appreciate working with experts from different fields.
I can say that I really appreciate working in interdisciplinary teams of experts. Bringing experts from different disciplines together in a design thinking context and working with them strategically and solution-oriented is always a new and inspiring task for me. Every team and every project setup is different and has different work systems. In addition to good methodological knowledge, an appreciative and clear communication is the start for a good team building and a guarantee of success for good results.
Profession & background
- Established, independent product design expert for multi touch points experiences
- Successful driver and innovator for m-commerce and e-commerce products
- Consultant and leader of product discoveries and high impact Design Sprints
- Experienced in translating product strategies and user insights into concrete vision prototypes
- Management and participation in various multi-device launches from the generation of ideas to the delivery process
- UX trainer and team coach for Design Thinking and UX processes
- Part of an international expert community in the field „Creative Digital Product Development“
Business & user value evaluation
„User-centered design means understanding what your users need, how they think, and how they behave – and incorporating that understanding into every aspect of your process.“
– Jesse James Garrett, Businessman –
UX & Impact-Oriented Design Experience
Product & Service Design
UX DRIVEN PROJECT SETUPS. PRODUCT DISCOVERIES. DESIGN MANAGEMENT. Design Thinking. IMPACT-ORIENTED SERVICE DESIGN TRAININGS. STRATEGIC PRODUCT DESIGN.